The Original Blog O' Jean

Also known, at various life stages, as Random Thought Process, RitalinJunkie, and JeanJeanie.Net.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I haven't been out of the house in over a week, and I'm feeling all cooped up and like I might need to kill some people. Yesterday I scoured the classifieds for job possibilities, and the results were, once again, thoroughly depressing. There's nothing out there. Nothing. However, I just remembered that my credit card has a cash incentive program, so I checked that out, and they're now sending me a check that's large enough to give me a wee bit of breathing room. Therefore I am going to go to town, buy myself a yummy-delicious coffee treat, and work on outlines whilst attempting to restore my sanity. Then I'll come home and get to work on a liner for a purse I just knitted so I can try to hawk it on eBay and get myself a little more breathing room. So the impending nervous breakdown just might have been staved off for another month. Yay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home