The Original Blog O' Jean

Also known, at various life stages, as Random Thought Process, RitalinJunkie, and JeanJeanie.Net.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Sooo sleepy. I didn’t sleep well last night—took me a while to settle down enough to fall asleep, and then I woke up for no good reason around 1 and took a while to doze back off. But I still got myself up at 4:30, and I wrote about a page. I should be able to do at least that much again on my lunch hour, too. Except, it’s a fight scene, and those are hard. I might just pull my standard fic draft cheat and write “Fighty fighting” in brackets and move on to the plot stuff and save the action for later. Sounds like a plan.

But in the mean time, I’m all draggy, and people are coming into my bullpen and saying stuff to me and I’m all, “wha?” and callers are calling and I keep forgetting my standard greeting/sorry he’s not in yet speeches, and when I do remember what to say my voice is all weak-sounding. And I’ve already had two cups of coffee plus a Vivarin, so I’m thinking I ought to lay off the caffeine for a while. I have a box of ginseng green tea stashed in the desk. Maybe that’ll do the trick. Here’s hopin’.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home