The Original Blog O' Jean

Also known, at various life stages, as Random Thought Process, RitalinJunkie, and JeanJeanie.Net.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Just a drive-by update, because there's not a whole lot to update on. Today has been a loverly day so far, for a Monday. I finished drafting a chapter (15, I think?) that I've been poking at for weeks, so I'm thrilled about that. I'm out of money until my next paycheck, so for lunch I took my PB & (strawberry) J sandwich across the street to the garden courtyard of my old office building and ate by the fountain, and it, too, was loverly. If you're interested in a rundown of my weekend, check out my lj if you haven't already. And I think my computer time is about to run out so I'll leave you with that. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home