The Original Blog O' Jean

Also known, at various life stages, as Random Thought Process, RitalinJunkie, and JeanJeanie.Net.

Sunday, April 22, 2001

I have seen the Buffy wildfeed summary and bits of the closed captioning, and I hereby proclaim that "Intervention" is of the good. Well, mostly. There's a certain cemetery scene that looks like it might mark a new low in embarrassing moments for the show; but other than that, I think I won't hate it, and may actually love certain parts of it. I can finally reconcile myself with the Buffy 'Bot, and I can even forgive Jane Espenson for introducing the concept.

8 weeks of bitching and moaning about the 'bot. That's a lot of crow to have to eat. Let this be a lesson to you, kiddos: Joss Whedon knows what he's doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home