The Original Blog O' Jean

Also known, at various life stages, as Random Thought Process, RitalinJunkie, and JeanJeanie.Net.

Thursday, January 17, 2002

Ho. Hum. All of my cash was stolen out of my purse. Tra la la.

It had to've happened right before my Perspectives class yesterday when I stupidly left my purse in my chair while I went to the restroom. I think I only had around $5 in there, so it wouldn't be that big a deal (other than the whole personal violation and theft aspect of it), except that I'm, y'know, unemployed, and I was working to make that $5 stretch as far as possible, because I don't have any more money coming in.

*SIGH*

Let this be a lesson, ladies. Always take your purse into the bathroom with you. But you probably knew that already, because you're not stupid.

And now I make an offer. I'm still giving away DL Soundtrack CDs to everyone who donates $20 or more to help me pay all my Internet & server fees and what have you. If you're interested, check out the Donate page for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home