The Original Blog O' Jean

Also known, at various life stages, as Random Thought Process, RitalinJunkie, and JeanJeanie.Net.

Wednesday, January 10, 2001

I'm only working half a day today (which means I'm out of here in about half an hour). Gotta go renew my driver's license, and I'm finally going to go enroll in classes (or rather, a class, and an Internet course at that--I just couldn't figure out how to work going to actual classes into my schedule this time around) at Rogers, which is good, considering that classes start next week.

It's been a while since I've had any part of the whole college scene, so I'm hoping they won't require any money just yet, because I don't have any until payday. The first time I went there (when it was still a community college) they let you pay a little bit at a time, and the first payment wasn't due until the end of the first week of classes. I hope that's still the way it is, or the bursar and I will both be SOL. Same with books. Hopefully since it's an on-line course I won't need to buy any. At any rate, it should all be interesting. I just hope the class I want to take is still open for enrollment at this late date.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home