The Original Blog O' Jean

Also known, at various life stages, as Random Thought Process, RitalinJunkie, and JeanJeanie.Net.

Sunday, January 23, 2000

It was a weekend of change. I started a new church today. Nothing wrong with the old one, really; just that I've gone there since I was fourteen and only a handfull of people ever bothered to learn my name. To everyone else I was "Kay's daughter" or "Liz's sister." I'd had about enough of that and decided it was time to leave my mother's church and find my own. I like the new one. It's really big, but I kind of like the anonymity. Not to mention the fact that there are single people there who actually fall into my age group. All of the singles at my old church were either still in college or they were my mother's age.

Saturday I cut my hair. Yes, I cut it myself. I'm broke, I can't afford a good haircut. Nothing too drastic, I'm not that stupid. But I did give myself some bangs. I still haven't decided whether I like them.

Saturday night my friend Steph and I saw Supernova. It was okay, better than the review I read said it was. James Spader was looking mighty fine, which for me made it worth the ticket price, but as far as plot goes, my dream was more interesting, and a lot scarier.

Better get back to my laundry. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home